Re: (no subject)

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
KP RS (KPRS)
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:42:19 -0400

Just a hint with the polaroids. I once did a project where I had the students
go behind a piece of glass and 'smoosh' their faces into it and I took their
pictures. I then made buttons with their faces, and it looked like their little
faces were smooshed inside the buttons. (It made me howl with laughter
everytime I saw them---hmmm I think it was in late May of that year too....when
I needed a good laugh).

Anyway, I think they would make excellent self portraits too!

San D