RE: paper airplanes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sears, Ellen (ESears.us)
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:57:46 -0400

The book Calder's Universe has a few pictures of the planes he designed for
Braniff Airlines - you could find out what other artists were commissioned
to paint planes and let the kids spin off of that -
Zany Brainy and several other kid stores carry the kits of different types
of paper airplanes - I have a book (old) called The Great International
Paper Airplane Book - it has lots of patterns.
See if you can find anything on Dr. Sakoda - origami and planes...
I just gave my husband an origami kit on paper airplanes - if you want the
info I'll check at home.
See if you can find some of Leonardo's sketches...
Ellen