Re: contemporary printmakers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
amanda clarke (clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu)
Thu, 6 May 1999 11:16:04 -0500 (CDT)

Ricki

In college I took a printmaking class from Karen Kunc. She is a
contemporary artist here in Nebraska. a few years ago she taught a
workshop at the Joslyn art museum. There is a web page containing lesson
based on her work. Students can view her work online and answer questions
about her work. I can locate the exact adress if you are interested.

Amanda Clarke
clarkea@s-cwis.unomaha.edu