Re: trash or treasure/evidence

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Thu, 06 May 1999 07:20:06 PDT

I understand aesthetic value as a responce from the viewer that has seen a
work of art shown to us in a new and unique form. It has significant form.
On the other hand- sentimental value is a result of a person's history that
they respond to the work as a result of sentiment- they feel about the
subject matter more than the work itself.