Re: Trash or treasure???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Wed, 05 May 1999 19:21:47 -0700

I saved drywall scraps from a recent remodeling project at my school. They were
already small (6-8")squares and rectangles. We peeled off the paper covering
and scratched drawings into the plaster, then painted with tempera- sort of
expressionist color portraits- they were sort of like modern frescoe type
things- but we needed gloves and it was dusty- but cheap and fun.
Heather