RE: Trash or treasure???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Wed, 5 May 1999 09:31:10 -0400

I have building styrofoam that I got (with permission) from the house being
built next door-that was 5 years ago! Linda in NC

----------
From: MarshArt
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 1999 5:50 AM
To: AbeleSmith; artsednet.edu
Subject: Trash or treasure???

In a message dated 5/4/99 11:27:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AbeleSmith writes:

> I save way too much stuff, anyway, and felt kinda proud to be able
to toss
> something!
>
> Terry in Garland, TX

I had to chuckle at this one. I think another man's garbage is my
treasure.

I recently trimmed my date palm and I peeled off wonderful fiber
bark that I
was ready to dump. Then I looked at it, and thought, "Hmmmmmmm...."

,decided to keep it. Still have it in the classroom and have yet to
decide
what I will do with it. Same story with a million other things.

I thought this would make a fun thread. What odd thing have YOU
saved and
have yet to use? Maybe some of us can get creative and think of
uses for you?

Marsha in "starting to get hot" Florida