Trash or treasure???

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Wed, 5 May 1999 05:49:39 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/99 11:27:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AbeleSmith writes:

> I save way too much stuff, anyway, and felt kinda proud to be able to toss
> something!
>
> Terry in Garland, TX

I had to chuckle at this one. I think another man's garbage is my treasure.

I recently trimmed my date palm and I peeled off wonderful fiber bark that I
was ready to dump. Then I looked at it, and thought, "Hmmmmmmm...."
,decided to keep it. Still have it in the classroom and have yet to decide
what I will do with it. Same story with a million other things.

I thought this would make a fun thread. What odd thing have YOU saved and
have yet to use? Maybe some of us can get creative and think of uses for you?

Marsha in "starting to get hot" Florida

  • Reply: Sages7: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: MarshArt: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: MaryAnn Kohl: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: Dianna: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: Heather Leal: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: Heather Leal: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: Sharon Hause: "Re: Trash or treasure???"
  • Reply: MarshArt: "Re: Trash or treasure???"