Re: Paper making

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sharon Hause (smhause)
Tue, 04 May 1999 07:05:20 PDT

I teach middle and high school art, but I only use the dryer lint with the high school level. I show my own pieces made with dryer lint to the middle school..and yes they think it's gross but it also intrigues them. You can get wonderful colors from the lint as well as a variety of textures. One year I had the local laundry mat save me a garbage bag of lint for us to use. You have to get past the idea of someone else's bellybutton lint to be successful.