Re: shootings

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Mon, 03 May 1999 15:40:07 +0000

MY POINT EXACTLY ABOUT THE INFLUENCE OF THE MEDIA ON THE MINDS OF
IMPRESSIONABLE CHILDREN. Thank you for sharing the information. Although there
are no easy answers, we can glean some truth from this information and use it
to formulate laws, policies and actions for the future. If we save but one
life, it will be worth the rhetoric and time we are taking to discover the
truth. I believe it takes 99 monkeys to hear and believe the same thing before
things change.
ANN C