Re: RE>Re- RE>Re- RE>artsednet-

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Carolan (acarolan.us)
Mon, 03 May 1999 15:25:49 +0000

I agree with all you points except One. You don't like the government telling
you what to do. What about when they tell you to wear a seatbelt; or to drive
slow in a n area around the school. Where do you draw the line on what the
government tells us to do. For me, if it is reasonable, just, fair, if it
protects people, then I darn well better respect it like it or not. And isn't
the government just trying to protect our children from nuts like those 2 kids
in Littleton????

Thanks, I appreciate the dialogue, also.