RE: airbrush, pricing, chemical

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rich Stephen J Contr ACC/CEVP (stephen.rich)
Mon, 3 May 1999 14:12:09 -0400

Rich Stephen J Contr ACC/CEVP wrote:

> I am surprised no one chose to directly respond to my post on 'chemical
> worries'. I'd assumed teachers were appraised of any hazardous
> chemicals in the workplace, is this not true?

This has been discussed in the past and you could look up in the
archives if no one responds.
Sandra

Alright, Thankyou. I'm fairly new to the list
and hadn't known it was part of a past discussion.
I was also unaware of the archives until now. I've
got my research ahead of me. Thanks!