Re: Packing Art Room in 4 Days !

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
gregjuli
Sun, 02 May 1999 17:15:25 -0500

Wow Gail , it sounds exciting! I'd love my room renovated. Right now I'm taping
my tables together.
I'd be careful what and if I'd throw away. If you do have some throw aways,
donate them to some charitable organization, who'd love to have some art
freebies. If you have been told to toss stuff , are they going to give you the
budget necessary to cover those tossed out
things?
Like Rethea suggested, I'd also get my BEST and reliable helpers to give me a
hand. Are there any parents who could give a hand?
And yes Bunki's suggestion is great - figure out what you are going to need in
fall.
Also put all your got to haves together if possible , like glue ,scissors,
pencils, tape, etc.
Good Luck,
maryb