Re: cheap sketchbooks

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stenger - Judith DiSalvo (jstenger)
Sun, 2 May 1999 09:34:39 -0400 (EDT)

I used the folders with three eyelets. I got them from the school store
and the kids paid .40 each. They could add their own typing paper. They
were required to keep all written work (aesthetics, criticism, art
history, warm ups, movie notes, and handouts, as well as sketches. It was
easier
for me to cart everything home than managing a bunch of loose papers, and
they didn't have to search around for things when they were due for
grading.
Judy