Fwd: kits for subs

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Sun, 31 May 1998 16:58:44 EDT

--part0_896648324_boundary

From: MarshArt
To: SBWellman, artsednet.edu
Subject: Re: kits for subs
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 22:43:31 EDT

Thanks for the ideas for Subs.
I had devised a "Sub Survival Handbook" which I keep in my desk, with
information about students from each class who are trustworthy, helpers, etc.
Also included is health information about students that are diabetics, seizure
disorders etc. and what to do if an occurance happens ( I am also an RN).

I include a floorplan of the room with what is in each storage area. I have a
copy of my classroom management plan in it too. Finally, it has a section of
easy one class projects that anyone can teach. I will add Sandy's suggestions
to it.

Marsha

--part0_896648324_boundary--