Living Treasures

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (charwitt.us)
Sat, 30 May 1998 13:06:48 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know where/how to get a list of all of our "living treasures"?
--CArla

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
e-mail: charwitt.us
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)