Re: brushes

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Fri, 29 May 1998 09:09:17 -0400

Hi Ann,
Ox hair brushes are sturdy, work pretty well and are relatively
inexpensive. You can get them in a variety of sizes. The ones I know of are
flats.

Sumi brushes are good also. They are great for painting on top of the glaze
with oxide too.

Numo Jaeger
Ceramics Department
Studio One Art Center