RE Tie dying and resources

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Thu, 28 May 1998 12:28:21 -0400

--------------AFD9F97DFC8FBBFCAE90027A

Sorry I deleted who this is for. So whoever you are. Look at the
resources on this e-mail and then be sure and check out Art from
many hands which is listed. Africa as well as Latin America and
Indonesia/
Asia have a lot of information on dying and cloth. I have some
african links so if you email me then I won't have to post this to
the group.
Sandra

--
john barrick
Sandra Barrick

1)Into Indigo,by Claire Polakoff 2)Ancient and Living Culture series:west africa:Ghana by Goodyear Books 3)*Art From Many Hands,by Jo Miles Schumann 4)West Africa Cloth,Denver Museum of Natural history,by Kate P. Kent

Children's Story: 5)Osa's Pride,byAnn Grifalconi

This is for the people who would like references on African Textile design before teaching it.

*this book is very valuable in several projects with international themes.Look this one up .

Sandra

--------------AFD9F97DFC8FBBFCAE90027A--