RE: Kilns

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fields, Linda (fieldsl.us)
Mon, 25 May 1998 10:12:08 -0400

Hi Gail-I bought a Skutt kiln with an automatic digital timer and the
downdraft system 4 years ago. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but it has
been great. In spite of several "explosions", it's still going strong.
Don't know where you're located, but I got mine from Piedmont Pottery,
818 Trollingwood-Hawfields Rd., Mebane, NC 27302. Phone (336) 578-5100.
Fax (336) 578-0011. Doug Gilliam is the man in charge and I found him to
be extremely helpful.Good luck! Linda in NC