Re: 6th grade lesson plan suggestions, please.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 25 May 1998 13:45:37 -0400

Hi, I replied once but wanted to add that I found a good book on
this. My son has some of the Eyewitness series. I have worked with
the "Africa","Aztec" and some others as well. These are very good
books and you can find them in the library or bookstore. They have
one on
"Archeology" and on "Fossils",which you might be interested in. They
have museum quality samples as pictures.
The ISBN for Skeletons is-0-394-89620-3,the others should be
comparable.
These are great for ideas on projects and fun to look through. I
used the "Pirate" one for my son's B.D.-party. I haven't seen the 2
I suggested but they usually have projects to go along with the same
theme.

Sandra

--
john barrick