Re: 6th grade lesson plan suggestions, please.

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Sun, 24 May 1998 12:41:08 -0400 (EDT)

I have an idea for archaelogocal lessons. I once was digging
where there had been a landfill. I found many broked plates etc. I
think it might be exciting to put items like this in a box of dirt and see
if the studnets could find them and piece anything back together. I even
found pieces of china dolls.

Ann W. (MI>)