Re: end of year

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 20 May 1998 09:41:00 -0400

I have felt the rejoice you speak of,but it makes it worse when you
are friends with their mom.Especially when the mom is a great
volunteer or teacher in the same school. I know we try to be
encouraging and like everyone but I guess as long as it doesn't
interfere with your teaching or grading of the P.I.T.A.(pain in the
ass) kid,then it's okay to feel
that way. A private smirk! What's really exciting is when you are
the only one who seems to make a kid come out of his/her shell or
you are the only one who can get through to a kid and make a
difference. Sometimes in those small moments even other teachers
see the value in Art. Wish it would last.
P.S. Why are Teachers and Principals kids the worst(sometimes)