Re: a cold remedy

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 19 May 1998 09:21:49 -0400

I think having your own kids solve this problem. Especially if you
have a preschooler. I was always getting sick when I taught but it
wasn't
until I had my own when I became more immune to the colds. I was
also more conscious of kids who were about to sneeze or wipe their
nose.
Preschool teachers I don't even want to think about what comes in
contact with your skin on a daily basis or how it might escalate
from warmer weather. Maybe Dateline could do a show on Microscopic
germs and what lies in the schoolroom like they have with Hotel
rooms. On second thought we'd never go into a school room again.
However microscopic germs can look very beautiful(on slides that
is.)