Re: Still here all summer...Alix

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Mon, 18 May 1998 20:18:35 -0400

19 more class days and trying to find time to do my own work is not easy. I'm anxious
to find out what my two weeks in Italy ( Venice, Florence, Sienna and Milan) will do
to my own work, my watercolors, painting and photography. The plan right now is to
have all my film put onto CD-ROM and use in class for art history and tie-ins with a
6th grade social studies area on the Rennaissance.

If anyone has had experience with such a trip influencing their work please let me
know.
Thanks,

Dennis

--
Than is the lylie upon his stalke grene,
     And fressher than the May with floures newe-

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/