[Fwd: Re: list summer membership]

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Chester Windsor (SKOOLMA)
Mon, 18 May 1998 00:28:39 -0700

--------------7E73E4E777C

Hello Jane,

You are another angel sent my way for guidance to the Renaissance!!!
Thank You, Gracias, etc....

I clicked on that awesome Renaissance Science website you suggested, and
it is going to be perfect to lead me where I need to go. Wow! From
perspective to architecture, to Artists/Scientists in Renaissance, what
can I say!!!

I knew I could count on this wonderful group. If you find any others
let me know. I'll be starting my class on June 1st. I'm looking
forward to this class. What would you suggest as a good way to start
learning Renaissance Period? Is there an easy method or strategy?

Stick around for me Jane, I'll need your guidance. If my professor would
not have required us to subscribe to a list serv for a grade I would
never have encountered this awesome list serv group. Little did I know
it was going to be so educational, and make so many friends. I do
believe I am very lucky! Also believe in angels, yes I do!

Have a wonderful summer, especially if you teach, you need your rest.
But keep in touch, I hear summer art talk is lot's of fun too!

Thanks a million!!

Adios,

Rachel/SkoolMa

--------------7E73E4E777C