Re: Still here all summer...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Fri, 15 May 1998 19:32:38 -0500

I will be interning for Potter's for Peace this summer for three weeks. I
will be going to nicauragua to teach the potteeer's wheel to two people and
I will learn from another. I will participate in the daily activities of
digging, processing and making clay. I will learn about the primitive
firing process first hand. I have been diligently studying Spanish as no
one will speak English. I plan to return to the listserve with some great
ideas at the end of June. Enola from Indiana