Re: Saying adios for the summer?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 15 May 1998 13:17:15 -0400

I will be here also as you guys are also the only grown ups(sorta)
that I know since moving here.With the exception of my husband ,who
informed me he is working on a cell animation project for the next 6
weeks day and night. That's what he gets for telling people he could
do that,although he works now on soft image,flame,fire,flint etc.
You can always count on people wanting more from you than what they
get,so careful on letting them know of all your specialties,at least
make sure you have the time.

Sandra