Re: Creative ideas for giving Tests & Finals

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Ann Wilschke (awilschk.us)
Fri, 15 May 1998 08:29:00 -0400 (EDT)

Hi fellow teachers,
I am interested in your post about finals. I am not sure it all
was transmitted. You said that you had the students identify the artist
of a famous painting, but what then? Did this go further? or did you do
many? We are required to give finals at 7 and 8th grade and have about 75
minutes for this. I try to make it a performance test and I usually add
in some discussion questions and some of my favorite art cartoons. But
more ideas would be great!
Thanks. ANN W> (Michigan)