Saying adios for the summer?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Maggie White (mwhite)
Thu, 14 May 1998 16:36:35 -0700

Gail1611 wrote:

> Hi Everyone, I've heard so many of you saying good bye and thanks. I was
> wondering if you all have school computers and won't be able to communicate
> this summer? I was thinking this time of year would be a great time to think
> of new things to try, etc. and how all of you would be around to "brain storm
> " with. So how many will be around?

I was hoping the same thing. Summer's a great time to experiment with
all those great ideas you got in Chicago, or have read about and want to
try. I've got all kinds of things up my sleeves. I'd like to hear about
on-going projects, successes, and failures.

Maggie (no more spam-blocker--_that's_ why I was unable to post for a
while, since Getty tweaked their system a bit to rid us of spammers)