Fwd: help with research

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
RWilk85411 (RWilk85411)
Thu, 14 May 1998 06:02:34 EDT

--part0_895140154_boundary

From: RWilk85411 <RWilk85411>
To: artsednet
Subject: help with research
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 07:18:20 EDT

I need your help with some research I am doing. If you are way too busy, I
completely understand. I need samples of final exams given in your school. I
need these samples from all (or as many as you can get) subjects. Are students
allowed to exempt exams in your school? I know some of you are located in
other countries and your in-put is important too. I know this is a busy time
of the year. I cannot believe I am taking on yet one more thing myself. But
this is really important to my project. I do not have a grant or any financial
support of any kind. But if postage is a problem, i.e., exams are bulky and
may cost a lot in snail mail, I will return the cost of postage to you. Also,
e-mail me, if you are willing to take part in a survey concerning standards.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me.
Reatha Wilkins
549 Forestbrook Dr.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29579
843 236 7687