Re: Need self directed projects for fast workers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 12 May 1998 22:55:02 -0400

This is because he is not an educator,just someone who is tapping in
and creating Angst. Some people do not know how to communicate and
only get the attention they crave by behaving badly. They get
noticed more. You may have some kids like this but they are not
fully formed nor are any of us. Hopefully we always continue to
search and learn. I do pity him for the only friends he'll find are
those like himself. Which are lonely
selfish, antagonist,egocentric people with small minds. It needs to
be said so B Brother if you are listening don't kick me out. We know
what
he was trying to stir up with the Holocaust not being real,his words
not mine. I don't think he believes it. I think he has "stunted
growth syndrome"-People who get stuck at a certain age and time and
can't get past it. Just Filter man-Filter!!!

Solid,
Astroboy bombs away!!!!!!