Re: Need self directed projects for fast workers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Mike Delaney (edelaney)
Tue, 12 May 1998 18:01:12 -0500

Wow, I can't believe you would get a letter like that from another teacher.
I come from a small town that has not had to deal with as much violence as
these past two weeks. we have had so many students arrested and injured
because of violence. A lot of it is because of others not accepting the
differences in people and respecting their right to be different. Thes are
students and where are they to learn to accep people and go on but from
their adult teachers and those who are rearing them? I still can't believe
someone wrote that letter to you. Peace from Enola, here in Indiana