Re: About Printing with Linoleum?

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Tue, 12 May 1998 07:02:21 -0400

The wooden boards are what we call bench hooks. Years ago we had some of our
woodshop teachers make them for us as a project with their students. You can
also obtain metal bench hooks from the usuual sources( Dick Blick, etc.)
Hope this helps.

Denis

--
Than is the lylie upon his stalke grene,
     And fressher than the May with floures newe-

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek/