Fwd: Need self directed projects for fast workers

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
DCalta (DCalta)
Mon, 11 May 1998 22:41:05 EDT

I think you all would appreciate this letter because it comes from the person
who was so critical of everyone's spelling. I got tired of having my e-mail
filled with the I sent him a simple 4 word message...."Again
with the spelling!" And as you can see this is the message that followed from
harvey96. I don't wish to address this issue again. Perhaps some of
you could get to the bottom of this.