Re: A Poem Every Art Teacher (and Parent) Should Read

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
freckles spots (freckles_spot)
Sun, 10 May 1998 11:41:59 PDT

There is also a song that Harry Chapin sings called...Flowers are Red.
It is based on this poem....I play it whenever I am teaching a creative
art class to teachers....makes them stop and think.
Judy...
Okie from Oklahoma

>From: Maahmaah <Maahmaah>
>Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 00:36:16 EDT
>To: artsednet.edu
>Subject: A Poem Every Art Teacher (and Parent) Should Read
>
>Hi, Everyone,
>Well, it's the end of the 4 week art class I teach for Parents and
Toddlers