Re: NC ART COLONIES

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Jane Shiflett Manner (jmanner)
Fri, 08 May 1998 21:32:06 -0400

Folks at ArtsEdNet:
I am having a problem with getting the messages posted to the service. I
DO NOT want to get the digest version. I have been very happy the other
way, but I am only getting some of the messages that others are getting
now. What should I do?

At 02:52 PM 5/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>James,
>
>Sorry I have no recommendations for you on art colonies...
>
>Glenda

Was a message sent to artsednet about NC Art Colonies? If so, I did not
get it, but I got the reply. Is this happening to others? I am not on the
digest and was not having a problem with the larger number of messages.
Are only a portion of the messages being sent to those of us who have not
requested the digest-type postings?

Jane