Re: Need info on How to Throw a Pot

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Numo Jaeger and Michael Miller (jaegmil)
Mon, 04 May 1998 17:35:34 -0400

Hi Glenda,

There is certainly nothing better than taking a class and learning from a
real person verses the virtual person...but here is some information which
I got out of the latest Ceramics Monthly Magazine.

Videos with Robin Hopper
1. Elements of Form
2. Lids and Terminations
3. Spouts and Handles
4. Pots for Eating and Drinking
5. Pots for Cooking and Serving

They have other Videos too.

For information 800-668-8040
E-Mail: tara
http;//www.island.net/~tara.

Also Introduction to Throwing with Stephen Jepson
Phone: 1-800-742-3055

I haven't seen these videos so I can not vouch for their quality.
Hope this helps.

Numo
Numo Jaeger
Studio One Art Center