Re: geometry

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (
Sun, 3 May 1998 17:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

I'd be interested in hearing lesson ideas for linking the pyramids and
geometry. I'm also not sure what a "SOL" is, other than an acronym for a
bad-word phrase.

Carla Schiller, Esq.
Teacher, Highly Gifted Magnet
North Hollywood High School, CA
webpage index:
"When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not
know a thing, to allow that you do not know it--this is knowledge."
--Kongzi (Confucius)