Re: geometry

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Meredith L Ose (s0mlose)
Sun, 3 May 1998 18:06:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Brian Causer wrote:

> hello, I am looking for some practicle lessonplans incorporating
> geometry and art. Does any one have a suggestion?

Brian
I have just completed a lesson plan on the Great Pyramids and
found a couple of geometry SOL's (Virginia) . Geometry art lessons can be
real interesting. Check out your states' SOL's, there are lots of things
you can find. But I had a great time teaching this lesson, and the kids
seemed to be interested.

- meredith ose Richmond VA