Re: [Artsed] Re: Fw: OPENING LINES

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sun, 03 May 1998 16:55:16 -0400

I don't know what this is in reference to.
I think it started out by the stuff that was being posted by B,Carl
Something about book recommendations.
I know you are new on the list.
I have some people filtered,2 who I won't mention.
You have probably been attacked in someway by them.
Several of us have,they are almost as big a nuisance as the porn
posts.
Even they got the message and stopped posting though.
I suggest you filter them out also.
I am so much more happier knowing that they are being dumped right
into my trash file where I empty when I feel it's full or if I don't
like the stench.
(B Carl I am not attacking you)
I welcome recommendations and I'm open to free (respectful) speech.
I don't mine learning about all religions but wonder if it's not on
an art lesson if this would be better left to a philosophical list
serve.
Sandra