Re: 3-d of another kind

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rita Glass (rglass.ne.us)
Mon, 19 May 1997 08:01:52 -0500 (CDT)

we make 3d glasses here..all you need is oak tag and a pattern from one
pair....and red and green cellophane....cut the frames out with exacto
knives..and make one red lens and one green lens...voila...3d
glasses..the work just great...use them and have fun looking at
murals...many other possibilities....from Mcmillan Middle School in Nebraska