Re: Ceramics display

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Brenda S Neel (brenda0)
Wed, 14 May 1997 22:12:14 -0500 (CDT)

Dear, Curtis:
In my art room I also have a counter top that goes across the room and of
course all the tables where the students sit. When I display ceramics or
hand build sculptures and coil pottery, I like to type up a card with the
student name, date, (what the project is: ceramics, hand built
sculpture, coil pot, slab built etc...) and other information about the
project. If the project was a sculpture project, first made of clay,
then a plaster cast made, then the mold poured and the sculpture is
produced I sometimes also produce pictures of the student working on the
project during different stages. And last but not least sometimes
depending on the project sometimes I display reports or how to
instructions that the students have written about their product Hope
this helps for ideas --- brenda