Re: 3-D pictures

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
henry (taylorh)
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:19:19 -0700 (MST)

It might be easier to just look for sheets of the plastic. It is just a
grooved (4-6 mil I think) sheet that is laminated on. The image is in
stripes, I believe, interspersing the image for one eye with the image for
the other. Kinda like those projects where you paint on two different
paintings on two sides of a triangular or prism shaped strip of molding
applied to a backing board:

/\------------------\ <------------- one such strip
/ \ \
/________\__________________\

Painting1 Painting2
\ / /----- many strips
\ / /

Look for a sheet of clear thickish plastic that looks
like this:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ (but with finer smaller ^)

-hgt