Re: Sun as Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sidnie Miller (sidmill.us)
Fri, 9 May 1997 19:37:28 -0700 (PDT)

Have you ever watched the CBS Sunday Morning show?? Here it comes on
from 7-9:30. During every break they have a new and interesting version
of the sun which is their logo. I am always amazed that they can keep
coming up with a new idea.Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko Junior High School #
# 777 Country Club Drive #