Re: Sun as Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Dennis Golombek (golombek)
Tue, 06 May 1997 18:15:37 -0400

Cheryl,
try catching a few Sunday mornings of the CBS Sunday Morning
shown in my area at 9-10:30am. Each of their breaks shows interesting
Sun art. If too early the wonders of videotape also work.

Dennis
----

--
miserere animi non digna ferentis....
 "Pity a soul that endures unworthy things". (Aeneid. ii. 144)

http://www.localnet.com/~golombek