Re: The Annotated Mona Lisa

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Amy L Pate (apate)
Tue, 28 May 1996 21:04:48 -0700 (MST)

The Annotated Mona Lisa: a crash course in art history from prehistoric
to post-modern

Carol Strickland, PhD
For infor write: Andrews and McMeel, a Universal Press Syndicate co.,
4900 Main Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64112

$22.50, I got mine at Borders bookstore

Good luck.

Amy

On Mon, 27 May 1996,
JudaOrlandi, Marilyn (TCDI) wrote:

> "The Annotated Mona Lisa" has been mentioned more than once in your
> newsletter. Can anybody tell me who is the author and publisher and where I
> can order the book, preferably by credit card.
>
> Thank you for any info you can give me.
>
> Marilyn Juda-Orlandi

Amy L Pate
apate