Re: linear perspective K-12

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Gary LaTurner (garyl.wa.us)
Sat, 18 May 1996 06:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

Another thought on linear perspective:
A few years ago the Bellevue Art Museum did an educational program that
referred to linear perspective. One of the tools we used, which is
commercially available, architectural grid paper. The paper is designed
to help draw constructions using one,two, and three point perspective.
The paper can be photocopied and distributed to the students. Try major
art supply stores or university book stores where architectural design is
taught. One packet contains different points-of-view within a type of
perspective format. We used the paper to help students draw creative
views of what they would like their own rooms to look like.
Gary LaTurner