Re: goals 2000

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kathrine L Walker (klwalk)
Tue, 14 May 1996 08:37:12 -0500 (CDT)

The best source for information on Goals 2000 is the Department of
Education. The automated number is 1 (800) USA LEARN. From their follow
the instructions. The Community Action Toolkit, which you can get for
free is probably one of your best resources. To get the Goals 2000
Progress Report call (202)401-0039.

There is also an organization called the Goals 2000 Arts Education
Partnership, located at the NEA. (202)682-5441.

According to my material the contact person for Goals 2000 in Maryland
is Phyllis Bailey, Coordinator of School Improvement Strategies. 200
West Baltimore St., Baltimore, MD 21201 phone (410)767-0520.

Kathrine Walker, Beach Museum of Art, Kansas State University