Re: cheap!

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
jeanie merila (jmerila)
Thu, 2 May 1996 11:01:54 +1000 (GST)

Youv'e got to do what you've got to do.....For the next few weekends,
myself and the other art teacher will be outside in the hot sun painting
a big mural for a community buisness - and earning $1,000 donation for
our school. We will wear smiles, hats, and lots of sunblock.
Jeanie in Guam

It is a fish mural for a dive shop - they featured a mural the kids here
did on a huge storage container (underwater scene) on the local cable
dive show. They wanted the kids to do it, but it was too far from
school, and no kids were interested, so they asked Me to do it
personally. I said I would do it for a $1,000 donation to my art
department, and then recruited the other art teacher.

Be creative, and look for opportunities everywhere. Sell cards, food, etc.
You Gotta do the best you can with what you have...............