[teacherartexchange] Art on a Cart Research - save the link

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 31 2012 - 10:24:37 PDT

Greetings All,

Kathy Douglas posted this to TAB Yahoo Group:
http://www.artonacartresearch.com/

It a research site for Art-on-a-Cart. You may not need it now, but
what about next year? You never know when your district may take away
your room........

Just headed out the door.... but wanted to get this posted before I forget.

Judy Decker

P.S. As always.... Getty members remember to remove email addresses
before you click "Send".