Re:[teacherartexchange] Summer Altered Book Tip In Exchange - Reply OFF LIST

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 23 2012 - 11:18:56 PDT

Greetings All,

Ooops, I made an error. I forgot to say reply OFF LIST:

Just reply OFF LIST to this email if you are interested. More details to come
 to the group later.
First and last name:
Preferred email address:
Home mailing address:

My email address jdecker4art (at) gmail.com

For some reason, I no longer am getting the posts on my home account -
even though I even signed back up again - so I didn't catch my
mistake. I haven't received any Getty posts on that account for more
than a month.

We definitely have enough for a group. I will get more details out to
the lists once I "talk" to all who signed on. We will tweak the theme
and particulars so I can give all of you more information.

Regards,

Judy Decker